Thursday, May 1, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #3

Just a reminder for you...
The new Virginia's View Challenge #3 is just announced!
You can find out all the details here.
I had created this card for the stitching challenge.
hello there
I hope that you will join the fun. Stitching doesn't have to be fancy or difficult.
You are welcome to use machine stitch, faux stitching and even white gel pen faux stitching! For all the links and inspiration, please visit Virginia's View Challenge!
 Thanks for stopping by! 

10 comments:

Laura B. said...

Squeallll! This is sooo adorable! Another fantastic theme!

donna mikasa said...

I'm squealing with Laurafadora! Awesome theme, and your card is adorable!

Dawn Turley said...

Awesome idea Virginia. Can't wait to try.

Sheila H said...

Your little fox is darling, Virginia. The stitching is fabulous. Thanks for the terrific inspiration.

Linda R said...

Your card has me smiling from Ear to Ear.. Love it.

Hugs~

Carol McCready said...

I have just about every supply imaginable to stitch on cards and have never used them.

Perfect challenge for me.

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Am definitely planning to play along with this one!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Awww! So cute Love this little stitched fox!

Vickie Z said...

You did a fabulous job stitching that fox!!

Brenda said...

Oh, I'm so glad you brought out that little fox and reminded me about him/her. Love this ultra sweet creation!