Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #437


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "Anything Goes" Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is... 

STAMPtember Stamp It

(use a stamp, no digi images)

s

 We are using "Simon Says Stamp" products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)  

Due to the delay of my STAMPtember package arrival, I didn't get to work on the project till yesterday afternoon. By the time I took photos, it was dark! I apologize for the poor photos.

  For my project, I am using Artsy Shapes and Embossing Texture Plate Cora.

hey there

How fun are these two new products! First, I embossed the paper with Embossing Texture Plate Cora. It creates a subtle textured background. Unfortunately, it is not showing that well with the poor photo due to the lack of light. 

The Antique Gold-embossed lines on vellum works best as my embellishment. I hand-stitched the vellum and added a few sequins.

hey there-001  

I wanted to ink up every image from Artsy Shapes. This is such a great stamp set to use for focal point and/or adding details (such as journaling, ATC and scrapbooking...). 

👉 Don't forget to check out the latest from Simon Says Stamp here.

👉 Have you seen this STAMPtember and Altenew exclusive here


As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so different I love it, the vellum panel really does work so well xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) I love the colourful stamped shapes and the embossed vellum looks awesome! I really love the whole design of this! :-)

So glad your stamp set arrived in the nick of time!! :-)Well done on getting your card made in such a short time frame! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

You got some pretty new things, V, well worth that long wait! I've always loved everything with text!

conil said...

Whoa! Had to blow up your photo so I could see all that amazing embossing from the texture plate and, oh boy, am I glad I did. Gorgeous look with those more graphic looking stamps. Just adore the way you embellished with gold embossing, stitching and the glitziness of the sequins.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! I love how you've used this stamps, the whole design looks fresh & wonderful xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your grouping of colorful artsy shapes, Virginia!! The stitching adds the perfect accent!

Sheila H said...

This is a fun eclectic design, Virginia. The stitching adds a nice pop.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the playful design and happy colors! This is cute!

koi seo said...

I really love the whole design of this! :-)


หนังจีน

Sue LD said...

Fun and colorful card design.

Wanda Cullen said...

I'm excited to see this new embossing texture plate used...what a lovely background detail! These new artsy shapes also look like there would be a gazillion possible ways to use them!

Joan V said...

OOOh, I love this card. I love this style of cards. Thanks for the inspiration.